AREYOUFAMILIAR.BLOGSPOT.COM
WE'LL TAKE YOU DOWNTOWN 


Friday, July 08, 2005

Working Music

While at my 9-5, I try and find time at lunch and during slow periods to scan some sites and download music. No, not via P2P, Dave and Cord. Don't worry -- I'm not squandering company bandwidth.

Anyway, there are a few tracks I found on my machine at work which hadn't filtered over to my house via my iPod. Yeah, there I said it -- iPod. But I don't have the gay white headphones, OK?

For my usual sources, check the links section.

New York via London; top-notch producers now releasing their own music:
Mutronium - Connected
Mutronium - I'm All Over You

The boys at Artrocker were right, The Long Blondes are good:
The Long Blondes - Giddy Stratospheres

I always missed Spacemen 3:
Working for a Nuclear Free City - Over

Somewhat generic, but pleasant enough for now:
Foreign Born - The Entryway

OK, computer, the bends:
Flotation Toy Warning - Popstar Reaching Oblivion