AREYOUFAMILIAR.BLOGSPOT.COM
WE'LL TAKE YOU DOWNTOWN 


Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Appropriation

Big shout to OneLouder for linking up the Familiar Audio Stream. He also happens to completely disagree with my Brakes review -- as do a few others. Disagreements are fun.

---

The saga of Hot Coffee continues. An 85-year-old grandmother from New York is now suing Rockstar Games on the grounds that her 14-year-old grandson could've been exposed to sexually explicit scenes locked within Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I just don't get it anymore -- does she not understand that this kid has probably already witnessed shit that goes WAY beyond sexually explicit? I guess I'm going to hell.

---

Some of these tracks were sourced from OneLouder, Music For Robots, and Fluxblog.

The best thing Music For Robots have posted in ages:
The Jacksons - Rock On

One of my favorite electro tracks from 2002:
Cursor Miner - U Want to Want

Warp will release a new Broadcast album soon:
Broadcast - I Found The F
Broadcast - Goodbye Girls

Another from The Long Blondes:
The Long Blondes - Appropriation (By Any Other Name)